Make a difference today!!
Please consider joining this successful coalition and experience the satisfaction of collaborating to make a difference in our community. We welcome all organizations and individuals that support the vision of the Ladue Coalition Against Underage Drinking.
Members are asked to participate in the Coalition as well as a Committee or project. Associate Members are asked to contribute in one of the following ways: In-kind contribution (financial, material or human resources); participation on a committee or work or study group; or another activity or project.
- Network with other professionals concerned about substance abuse and community well-being
- Learn more about substance abuse prevention and DWI
- Gain access to youth and families to share information and programs
- Help your clients learn about substance abuse prevention
- Find out the latest trends and research on alcohol, other drugs and DWI
- Experience the satisfaction of being a partner in creating sustainable change to better our community.
To join the
Ladue Coalition Against Underage Drinking
or learn more about membership opportunities